Tests of paint and varnish materials.
Forecasting the durability of paint and varnish coatings.
Fire and explosion hazard parameters of substances and materials.
Laboratory of climatic testing of paint and varnish coatings is accredited in the National Accreditation System of the Republic of Belarus for compliance with the requirements of STB ISO / IEC 17025.
- Conducting accelerated climatic tests of paint and varnish coatings with forecasting of service life under operating conditions.
- Determination of fire and explosion hazard indicators of substances and materials
- Corrosion tests.
- Physical and mechanical properties of materials.
Tests are conducted according to the following indicators:
- forecasting of the service life according to GOST 9.401-91;
- flash point of liquids in a closed crucible according to GOST 12.1.044-89;
- flash point of liquids in an open crucible according to GOST 12.1.044-89;
- the temperature of ignition of liquids in accordance with GOST 12.1.044-89;
- the temperature of autoignition of liquids in accordance with GOST 12.1.044-89;
- test Ka. Resistance to salt spray in accordance with GOST 28207-89;
- resistance of coatings to the effect of salt fog in accordance with GOST 9.401-91 (method B), GOST 20.57.406-81 (method 215-3);
- appearance of coatings in accordance with GOST 9.407-84;
- conditional viscosity according to GOST 8420-74;
- shine coatings according to GOST 896-69;
- adhesion by the method of lattice notches according to GOST 15140-78;
- adhesion (strength of adhesion to the substrate) according to GOST 28574-90;
- frost resistance of coating according to STB 1263-2001;
- coefficient of vapor permeability of coating according to STB 1263-2001;
- water absorption at capillary suction by STB 1263-2001;
- The resistance of the coating to the effect of variable temperatures in accordance with GOST 7037-86.
The laboratory has modern testing equipment:
– artificial weather machine Ci 3000 +, USA, company “Atlas Material-Technology LLC”
– climatic chamber SM 30 / 75-120 TV, Russia, OOO “Climate”
– Cold and Heat Chamber FT 210-70, UK, Design Environmental Company
– Sulfur gas chamber KVEA 300, Germany, Liebisch
– camera of salt fog SC 450, Germany, firm “Weiss”
The specified equipment simulates the climatic conditions, depending on the conditions of operation of the paint and varnish coating. The laboratory of JSC “Lakokraska” also has all the means of measurement necessary for testing in accordance with the field of accreditation.